Our philosophy is simple.
We want to get to know you in order to help you make the best decisions possible.
As a firm, our focus is to understand your goals and develop a plan to reach them. We will meet with you to present an analysis and discuss our recommendations. Together, we implement the recommendations and monitor your progress. From here, we will plan regular meetings with you to assess the progress toward your goals and, when necessary, we will make adjustments to your financial plan.
Because there are many factors that may change in your situation or in the financial environment, it’s of the utmost importance to us to be proactive and knowledgeable in the financial industry. We are committed to staying up-to-date on relevant tax, estate and social security rules in order to provide you with the best financial advice for your particular situation.
Code of Ethics and Core Values
G.S. Woods Financial Solutions LLC and it representatives have always operated above the standards established by our core values. We have 6 core values. They are Compassion, Value Added, Diligence, Respect, Stewardship, and Education. We feel that the values established and incorporated into the code of ethics of the The American College of Financial Services (and the Financial Planning Board of Standards) fit together well with ours. We therefore have adopted and committed to maintain the same standards and code ethics modified to include our core values.
The American College of Financial Services adopted a Code of Ethics in 1984. Embodied in the Code are the designees’ Professional Pledge and eight Canons.
- Conduct yourself at all times with honor and dignity.
- Avoid practices that would bring dishonor upon your profession or The American College.
- Publicize your achievements in ways that enhance the integrity of your profession.
- Continue your studies throughout your working life so as to maintain a high level of professional competence.
- Do your utmost to attain a distinguished record of professional service.
- Support the established institutions and organizations concerned with the integrity of your profession.
- Participate in building your profession by encouraging and providing appropriate assistance to qualified persons pursuing professional studies.
- Comply with all laws and regulations, particularly as they relate to professional and business activities.
The Professional Pledge
"In all my professional relationships, I pledge myself to the following rule of ethical conduct: I shall, in light of all conditions surrounding those I serve, which I shall make every conscientious effort to ascertain and understand, render that service which, in the same circumstances, I would apply to myself."